The hospital offers on-site a comprehensive range of neurophysiological and neurosonographical diagnostic procedures.
- Long-term EEG
- Evoked potentials
- Transcranial magnet stimulation
- Tremor analysis
- Extra- and intracranial Doppler/duplex ultrasound
- Visual field testing (perimetry)
- Static and dynamic posturography
- Gait analysis
- Sleep apnoe screening
Internal medicine diagnostics
- Upright bike ergometry
- Long-term ECG with measurement of heartrate variability
- Lang-term blood pressure measurement
- Pulmonary function test
- Ultrasound imaging (internal medicine)
- Doppler colour duplex
- Peripheral vascular diagnostic testing
- Oesophago-gastro-duodenoscopy (incl. PEG)
- Videoendoscopic swallowing study
MRI services are offered by an external on-site radiologist
An ultra modern Siemens 1.5T scanner is available on site for a wide range of diagnostic imaging and therapy research applications.
We cooperate and consult with external experts from all disciplines that are not covered in-house.